Thursday, May 21, 2009

On Or Off

makes me happy.



A few of our girlie friends and I spent about 7 hours over at Emma's yesterday putting together some of the finishing touches for her wedding on Saturday.

There was lots of cutting, scoring, gluing and folding to be done...


and although we took the time to enjoy a couple breaks in her backyard to smell the flowers...

video

let Jake (Em's cat) and Cashius mess around, and to eat Indian food (the baby was going nuts), I still came home with a VERY sore lower back.

Luckily for me Kev had finished work early and even after hooking up with a buddy for a couple pints, made it home the same time as me. I knew I could count on the tender touch of my selfless husband's hands to massage away all my aches and pains.


What I didn't count on, as seen in re-enactment above, was when he leaned over and asked me, in the most sincere and sympathetic voice...

"Would you prefer it if I took my clothes off?"

Like I said... selfless.

4 comments:

AndreaD said...

I know jealousy is not a good thing but DANG I'm more than a wee bit jealous that your handsome husband gives you nude massages. Then again.. he also "gets" to massage you too! Hotness!! Haha.. you look incredible and only a few more months to go? Wishing you <3

dmrealtor said...

i think jakey the cat is possessed by demons....seriously

justme said...

what a guy!!!

justme said...

oh, BTW,i didn't fall of the face of the earth on my site. it's back and running. pushed a little button that said that my blog was private! oops!