Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tulips

make me happy.


Business opportunities have been on my mind as of late and stumbled upon this Bo Bennett quote the other day which inspired me so much I thought it would be a shame not to share...

The only place opportunity cannot be found is in a closed-minded person.

True, yes?

I liked it so much that I did a little more Bo Bennett reading and came across this one that I like almost as much, although totally unrelated to business...

Be friendly to everyone. Those who deserve it the least need it the most.

And the photo of the tulips?

Well, I snapped it a couple days ago and thought it to was too beautiful not to share. And, if you'd like me to relate it to this post I'd say...

Tulips, growing with ease where ever there's an opportunity and making people smile in the process.

3 comments:

i am playing outside said...

those are definitely some beautiful tulips.

i determined the other day, that of all the subject matter in the world, you can NEVER take a bad picture of a tulip. it is impossible.

Meghan (Making Love In The Kitchen) said...

I do enjoy the tulips. I have to say that the lilacs and lily of the valley that are out and about are doing it for me lately. We used to have a tree in our back yard when I was a wee little girl. The smell always reminds me of that first backyard I ever played in.

baronessvonb said...

I am so thankful that you have such an open, sharing heart. Thank you!