Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Free Weekends

makes me happy.


I have been bartending for well over a decade now, and while I love it as a profession, it does have a couple of drawbacks - seeing your friends & family that work a more regular Monday to Fridays schedule being the number one drawback.


Currently, this is not an issue!

"What's that Em? You want me to come over for a bbq on Friday night? No problem!"


Bocce ball, football, and card games... the only thing missing was my sweet love.

Soon we will be able to work together and play together everyday baby - the universe and I have been working on that for a while now and I feel it coming to fruition.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

That's one thing I hated about waitressing. I also still loathe that my waitress friends can't hang out on the weekends. There are ups and downs to every profession though.

i am playing outside said...

bocce is such great fun!

on the bartending side of things, do you have any tips on how to get into the profession?