Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Letting It Go

makes me happy.



I recently stumbled upon this John Lennon hymn Watching the Wheels. Although I'd heard this song numerous times in my youth, hearing it now, at this stage in my life, it spoke volumes to me.

As you might have guessed by now Stacy and I are all about learning to let it go. While John is referring to his desire to let go of his need for fame, I on the other hand have desires to let go of my need to be right, my need to be better than others, my need to be looking out for number one... in other words, I have the desire to let go of my ego.

Hope you enjoy the song as much as Cash and I enjoyed the sunset beaming through the Home Depot windows.

Serenity now.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really IS all about letting go of the ego...bravo!!!!
not many people know.....
Krista

Suze said...

You and Stacy always amaze me with your constant striving to be better people. I'll drink a beer to that!