Friday, June 5, 2009

My 10pm Bedtime

makes me happy.



I didn't manage to take a photo today so I thought I would look back through my 2007 & 2008 iphoto libraries to see what we were up during the first few days of June over the last couple of years, perhaps finding something interesting and post worthy.

It would appear that the first part of June used to equal - a great time of year to get dolled up and hit the town. Lots of patios, lots of bar hopping, lots of cocktails, lots of fun.

And while this June has seen us hit the hay by 10pm most nights - our days have been filled with more laughter and love then ever.

Change is good.

Fitting back into my grey jeans won't suck either.

3 comments:

Gretta said...

I saw the photo and thought 'WAIT! DID SHE HAVE THE BEBE?' Sending warm fuzzies your way!

Meghan (Making Love In The Kitchen) said...

I have recently begun to subscribe to a 10pm bed time. I don't care if it means I may be single the rest of my life... at least I'll be well rested and feel fresh as daisy with the sunrise.

Suze said...

Here..here...I agree with a 10:00 bedtime!