Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Nephew Evan

makes me happy.



My sister gave birthday to this handsome little man this morning!

Isn't he a doll?

If you been reading this blog for a while - chances are you know, thanks to my sister's courage to allow me to share, their story of conception is a long and difficult one. Kelly always felt though, if the truth and honesty of their journey touched or helped anyone who might come across it - then it was worth sharing.

Five years and three IVFs later...



this story has one VERY happy ending.


Kevyn and I are over the moon for them and are already madly in love with him.



Update - Kev just reminded my about the underwater photos he took of Kelly & I together yesterday - 17 hours before the birth. Fun!

9 comments:

Suze said...

Aaaw, he's so cute. Congratulations to your sister!

justme said...

Oh my gosh, he is so perfect. what a gift.

Anonymous said...

awww congrads to Kelly and Sandy been following blog for while so I hope everyone is well and healthy and congrads to everyone on becoming grandparents, aunts/uncles . Babies are a blessing and im happy they have this happiness to have . Hes so very cute with adorable baby feet... love it.

Diane said...

Hello. I've been reading for a while and I apologize for not commenting sooner. I love your blog and your enthusiasm about life and even the littlest things in it. Your site is one that can focus me and ground me on a rough day. Thank you for that.

I just wanted to say congratulations to you, Kevin and your sister on the new family addition. He is absolutely adorable.

preppygoesrock said...

he is so cute....
check out my blog
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your sister! Lovely Evan!
Chreers
Chris

Mike and Kate said...

Congratulations to you and your family!

My SIL just had a baby 3 weeks ago, and I've got another 6 weeks until I'm due. Now that I've held her baby, I CANNOT wait to hold my own. How about you?

What a cutie!

Stephanie Kim said...

!!! babies are my favorite and he is an absolute doll! congrats to the entire family :)

Lynne said...

I have been following your blog for a while and have to say I just love it! You and your husband have such a positive outlook on everything you do. Your sisters story touches my heart and I am happy she let you share it with us. People going through that think they are alone and its nice to have someone brave enough to talk about it. Thanks