Friday, June 26, 2009

The Peaceful North

makes me happy.


I still have a few photos and videos I want to share from last weekend but, I've been floating around on cloud nine since the birth of baby Evan and thought I'd keep today's post as simple and peaceful as he makes me feel.

These are a couple shots from our impromptu trip up north.

When Tim and Rob first invited us up we were all about it. Then when the reality of letting go our to-do list and actually getting organized to go set in, we had second thoughts.


I'm so very glad we ended up following our gut and making the trip.

Spending time with those guys is a treat no matter where we do it, but...


hanging with them in Muskoka... well now, that just rocks!

May your weekend feel as wonderful as chilling on that dock did.

No comments: