Monday, July 6, 2009

8 People & 1 Baby Changing A Diaper

makes me happy.



This was my favourite photo I took this weekend.

Don't you think it's awesome how friends and family will find anything a new born baby does AWE-INSPIRING!

"He pooped!" YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!

Now that's a lot of love little man.


He's diggin' it.


My second favourite photo from this weekend is of Betty and her baby brother Alex.

On occasion, through out my pregnancy, I have turned to Kevyn and asked "Maybe we'll have just one?" After which I always think about the amazing bond I share with my sister and decide I should just stay in the moment and just allow life to unfold as it should.

But looking at this photo, well that makes me want to ask Kevyn, "Would you prefer two or three?"


And rounding out my top three photos of the weekend is this little number - which I've most appropriately titled...

Whoa, whoa, whoa hairy face! Where you going with that bottle?!?

2 comments:

justme said...

babies DO do that! we went over to our sister and brother in laws house on the 4th...didn't even want to LOOK at fireworks. just wanted to look at the baby!

Steven said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Deborah

http://maternitymotherhood.net