Monday, July 13, 2009

The Baby's Big Sister

makes me happy.



People ask me all the if I think Cashius knows that I'm pregnant or how she's reacting to the pregnancy.

Up until yesterday afternoon I really didn't think she understood, even though I've told her numerous times that she's about to become a big sister, or even sensed that something different was going on with mommy.

Yeah - that was until I lied down on the grass beside her so daddy could test out his new iphone camera.

Her choice of pose, not mine.

I'm thinking she's going to make one fantastic big sister.

7 comments:

justme said...

that was the cutest ever. she completely knows. that baby is so lucky to have such a great big sister.

Barbara said...

I love this! Always wonder how the dogs will react if we have kids.

Emma said...

I think she just loves the Camera! LOL

Joanna Goddard said...

oh my goodness, that is ADORABLE!

...love Maegan said...

omg that's awesome.

Vicky ADM said...

Animals know. They just know. I've heard of dogs 'warning' humans about cancer in their body... Cashious knows about the addition to the family, no doubt. Congratulations.

CoffeeJitters (Judy Haley) said...

a little protective? or is she saying MY mommy?