Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Keeping It Sunny

makes me happy.


Our summer here in Toronto has been full of this (see above), and while I don't mind the rain, in fact the weather in general never really bothers me, I am finding it hard to get that full on summer vibe when it rains 5 times a day.

I have this theory about living in a climate that is extremely cold for 4 to 5 months of the year - we need to be heated up to a rolling boil in the summer and store that heat deep in our souls, as a hibernating bear does with fat, to be used sparingly throughout the winter to make it through those bitter months. And let me say folks, currently my hot storage tank, isn't even half way full.

So I'm supplementing with music that makes me feel like this...



warm, sunny, and full, with a waistline and ankles!

For your listening pleasure, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros singing Janglin.

*side note - in this video they don't really get into the song until 1 minute 13 seconds in so, stay tuned til then, or listen to the studio version here.

No comments: