Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Husband's T Shirts

make me happy.



My girlfriend Adel, whose conception and pregnancy was exactly one year ago from mine (I think our actual due dates are 367 days apart), has been full of great advice for me.

Recently she mentioned how she fell in love with her husband's t shirt when she was pregnant.

It was like a light bulb went off!

As I refuse to spend any more money on larger clothing for myself this seemed the most perfect, and comfortable, solution.

And it is. I'm officially in love.


Eh?


I do a pretty nice job of filling it out, yes?


PS - While looking for photos of Kev wearing that green t shirt I stumbled upon this one. While I'm not one for thinking about the past or the future very much I have to say, being able to hug Kevyn that closely sure looks sweet... as does the idea of doing it again sometime in the near future.

Not to worry - we're managing with the reach around.

4 comments:

Kwil said...

I enjoy wearing my boyfriend's t shirts and I am not even pregnant. They just seem much more comfortable than my own for some reason.
You look lovely!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Soon enough! You look great in that green!

Mike and Kate said...

I give my husband the "side hug" - 5ish weeks til we can do the regular hug again!

...love Maegan said...

you guys are seriously the cutest EVER!