Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Farting Around

makes me happy.



'Farting around' is one of my favourite things to say.

I think it's such a funny little phrase and have spent many a Sunday farting around my house. You know, cleaning up, hanging frames, or distressing a dresser - all at a medium pace - are examples of what farting around means to me.

Since the pregnancy, and the gas that came along with it, farting around took on a whole new meaning in our house. There was so much gas right near the end there, that I once fell onto the bed in a heap of swollen exhaustion and Kevyn leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Just relax baby."

"Phzztbtbtbt!" was the next sound in the room.

"Too relaxed! Too relaxed!"

Poor guy. But, if he thought it was bad then he's in for a world of hurt now!

Miss Byrd brings a whole new meaning to farting around.

As demonstrated above, she puts everything she's got into it - stretch and "PHZZTBTBTB!"

7 comments:

AndreaD said...

I think Byrdie and I might be soul mates. I think I'll be getting you guys an economy size batch of matches? Hee hee..

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Oh my god her wrinkly little knees!

Anonymous said...

awww babies farts are cute except when they are sitting on your knee and they squeeze one out except theres also a gift being left there for ya to. So have you zoomed in oh her here are this is her size cause she looks like a long baby and her feet wow someones going to be a tall girl

Mint Julep said...

so adorable =)

kate said...

::giggles::

farting is always funny!

baby farts, too.

we have a video of me looking sweetly into the camera and as everyone is cooing at me, i gaze into the lens and "phzztbtbtbt!"

gotcha!

...love Maegan said...

lolololol! adorable!

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

So after she passes wind, is there a contented face after? I LOVED that face on my babies! So very, very real.