Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Keeping My Cool

makes me happy.



Kev snapped this photo of me late last night during my I'm Going To Melt Away skinny dip.

I've got to say, it made me feel pretty good about myself as it reminded me of this photo...


he snapped almost exactly one year ago.

Now all I have to do is walk around backwards, showing off my best assets, until this baby comes out!

Oh come on now, you know I'm just teasing - I love my baby bump.

But, what did absolutely dumbfound me, when looking at the shots he took of me facing forward from then and now, was the comparative size of my BOOBS! Mee Moo Mah!

Just sayin' is all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee...

Jen

kate said...

hahah, yay boobs!

baronessvonb said...

Don't you mean, "Mam Whoo Wha?".

Those pictures are amazing - your back is just exquisite! Kudos to you for maintaining your fine form - or did it all just melt away with the weather?

AndreaD said...

I seriously think you should write a book on how to manage fitness and health during pregnancy! You look phenominal! and HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!

...love Maegan said...

so amazing! love these. I remember when you posted the first one. I love that.