Monday, August 31, 2009

The View From My Nursing Chair

makes me happy.



Perhaps you saw the photo above and thought I was going to do a post about our nursery.

I will, I promise... soon.

Before Byrdie arrived my goal was to have the major stuff in the nursery done, have it organized and functional. I knew, soon enough, I'd been spending a few hours a day in there feeding, providing me with ample opportunity to look around and allow my creative mind to figure out the remaining details of the room. And I have, now we just need to find the time to execute them.

In the mean time, I wanted to share with you the glorious view I have in the late afternoon from this room.



Who knew? Certainly not me as I had no reason to sit in the corner of the spare room before!



This is another one of my favourite views. Lucky for me, they often travel with.

5 comments:

Mike and Kate said...

My little girl has the exact same outfit from Carter's - it's so cute! Unfortunately she manages to spit up on it every time I put her in it! :)

Ingledew Invites said...

Loves it!

The818 said...

Nursery looks beautiful, and congratulations on the gorgeous girl!!!

Meghan (Making Love In The Kitchen) said...

Seriously... nothing cuter than a man with a baby. Gee whizz... Did I just here the first tick of my clock? Dear me.

Suze said...

She's just gorgeous. Oh, ok, you're not too bad either Kevyn :)