Monday, September 14, 2009

Boobs & Poops

makes me happy.



As odd as this may seem, I love changing The Critter's shit storms.

Seriously, I do.

I simply have so much appreciation for all the time and effort Stacy puts into providing Byrdie with the essential nutrients needed for survival (booby milk), that whenever I'm around for the Fart-Squish sound that proceeds a diaper change, I'm all over it and sometimes... it's all over me.

And while I know every moment spent with Byride, be it changing her diaper or trying to get a belch out of her, is another building block in the foundation of love we are trying to provide for her, I cannot with confidence say anymore that... what you put in is what you get out.

After all, I'm pretty positive my wife's breast milk does not go in looking like seedy mustard!

5 comments:

...love Maegan said...

lol. so sweet.

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

I KNOW!! Where on earth do all those little seedlings come from? Very weird.

Huge kudos to you, Kevyn, for being such a hands on (hands in? elbows up to?) dad.

Meghan (Making Love In The Kitchen) said...

Awesome.

Sure sign that goodness is getting in to her little bod and doing what it needs to.

kate said...

oh baby poop, such a mysterious substance! science should see if they can do anything with it...

Jessica Fuchs said...

OMG!!! So funny!! At least you are excited about the poop... I, for one, get very excited when the husband has to change the poopy diaper .. usually because its the 2nd one of the day & totally nasty & it makes me laugh hysterically.