Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Byrdlander

makes me happy.


You may or may not know, that in certain circles the nickname Zoolander has been bestowed upon me.

I have no problem with that. I like the camera and the camera likes me, no point in denying it. I say - if someone wants to take my picture, well let's try and make it a good one!

With that being said, I feel it's my responsibility to impart certain tricks of the trade upon my daughter...


and I believe one of the best ways to do this is through practice, practice, practice.

So Critter, be forewarned, the odds are high that your daddy's got his iphone handy at any given minute, and I'm just a couple button pushes away from testing your skills and snapping your photo.


There you go, now you're getting into it!



Is that Blue Steel you're giving me?!?


Come on now! Le Tigre at four weeks?

Without a doubt, you're daddy's little girl.

1 comment:

Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

Oh, baby! You're wa-a-a-y beyond Blue Steel and Le Tigre (which you use for baby bootie ads...).

It's Magnum all the way!

(btw, having been at a modelling agency about 100 years ago, Zoolander is one of my top 3 movies of all time)