Monday, September 28, 2009

The Times A Changing

makes me happy.



There is nothing about life before you that I urn for.

Give up sleeping 8 straight hours a night because you need me every 2? No problem.

Taking the time to change your outfit 3 times a day because you've made a mess of it? Surely.

And touching, massaging, and cooing over you all day long? I can do that.

But listening to you cry for 4 hours every evening even though I've played with you, fed you, burped you and changed you 10 times? Well that just breaks my heart.

So you better learn a little self soothing Kev... cause I've got a new born to look after as well now.

4 comments:

Mike and Kate said...

Cute post!

dirkules said...

LOL! Beauty.

I think his first illness ever during your time together is taking its toll on him :)

Tammy said...

So cute. I had not one but two colicky (SP?) babies. It took a lot of love (and some reflexology) for me to get through each of them. PS.... Bob Dylan - gotta love it.

Suze said...

Great post!