Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Full Circle

makes me happy.


Alright, where did I leave off yesterday? Oh yeah, we were talking about the flow of energy.

This is the thing, I'm a firm believer that our feelings play a huge part in the creation our reality. (I actually wrote about this idea way back here.)

So, I believe that by us simply beginning this frame project - positive energy began to flow. And when this positive energy began to flow, it caused doors to open and dams to overflow.

Specifically, a door opened about 2 weeks when Kevyn and Rob auditioned for a television pilot. The dam overflowed when they landed the gig a week or so later. And the joy of the ride hits it's stride when they begin shooting this week.

Very cool, yes?

Feel the flow baby. Feel the flow.

video

2 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Too cool! It's all coming togesther for you guys, congratulations!

Kwil said...

Awesome! Congrats to you guys!