Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Getting The Hairs Cut

makes me happy.



I was sitting in front of this mirror the other evening, working away on my computer, when I looked up and realized 'Man - do I ever need my hairs cut and coloured!'

So a few days later...



that's exactly what I did.

Is it just me or does a simple trip to the salon make anyone else feel like they've had a uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep.

That's right Byrdie - mommy's practically launching herself out of bed for those 4am feedings now... and looking pretty good doing it!

4 comments:

Mint Julep said...

I feel the same way! Which reminds me, it's time to make an appointment!

Suze said...

I'm getting my done next week. It's almost as good as "new shoes".

Tammy said...

It never occurred to me to STOP taking care of myself after my kids were born. It wasn't until one of my girlfriends pointed out that she wanted to be like me when her kids came - still doing the same old - getting hair done, wearing fashionable clothes etc etc when it became clear to me that I was really making a subconscious choice to make sure I did not lose myself in the mothering thing which I think I've seeon others do maybe more than a couple of times. Happy mom - happy kids!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Lookin' good!