Monday, November 9, 2009

Miles From No Where

makes me happy.



Life with The Byrd rocks.

She's so happy that I've learned to determine and meet her needs through out the whole day that she's practically farting rainbows over here.

Days spent at home together, which are most, revolve around a 3 hours cycle. Eat, play, nap. Play, eat, nap. Nap play, eat. The order and length of each of those 3 activities may alter, but basically we're doing all 3 every 3 hours.

And then we have a bath at 6:30, nurse till 7ish and sleep until 4ish.

It's good. Real good.

With just one small 'but' - while Dad cares for her every chance he gets, I'm generally within the 50 feet of her 24 hours a day.

Which Kevyn believes may be lead to situations like these...

4 comments:

Mint Julep said...

we are living the same life =)

Suze said...

This post made me laugh!!! With you of course, Kevyn, not at you.

Mike and Kate said...

BEEN THERE! :)

I think these situations give our hubbies a true appreciation of what we do all day everyday!

Adel said...

Soooo funny!! Maybe she was trying to say " NO NOT THAI again, I want PIZZA" Truthfully I think Kevyn hit the nail on the head...