Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A 30 Second Time Span

makes me happy.



These 4 photos were shot in the order they appear and there was a 30 second time span between the first shot and the last.

I find them too funny.

You can tell that right out of the blocks Byrdie is not too sure about playing tummy time here.

Evan - he's cool.



Even when Byrdie looses her s#!t, Evan's still all like, 'What's up? Why you cry?'


And Byrdie's all like, 'I don't know why - but you better join me!'

Evan, 'Ahhhhhhh!'


And then Evan's like, 'Was that good?'

Byrdie, 'Perfect! What do you want to do now?'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!
KB

♥ Katinka said...

I have no idea how I got here but I thought I'd stop by and say hello. The pictures are TOO CUTE! :)

Laura said...

too funny-- love the narration!

Suze said...

Poor little babies and their tummy times. So cute!!!

beans said...

this is the cutest thing i have ever seen! LOVE this blog!