Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Being A Love Machine

makes me happy.


While sitting in our yellow chair the other evening, entertaining The Byrd during the half hour leading up to her bath, Cashius decided she just couldn't sit on the sidelines any longer, watching the baby get all my attention. So, without invitation, she hopped up on the chair and joined us.

I have no problem with that at all. Because, while I think I'm giving Cashius the same amount of love and attention I always have, there's a slight chance she doesn't feel the same way.

I've got nothing but love to give puppy dog, I'm never going to run out. And if you ever feel like you need more of it - no problem! I'm always open for business.

2 comments:

Shannon Ashley said...

This is adorable. You and everyone in your life always look so happy alllllll the time. I don't know how you do it, but its amazing :) your daughter is gorgeous

michele.robinson said...

I love little Byrd's head in the background behind Cashius. It's so cute! Plus Stace it's a fantastic picture of you! Hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for 2010! Mitz