Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Belief-ing Her Destiny

makes me happy.


The Biology of Belief (Bruce H. Lipton) has also explained to me the biology behind idea that young children are like sponges, absorbing everything they see, hear and feel.

Apparently, between birth and 2 years of age our brains generally operate in the low frequency delta waves, which are the same brain waves hypnotherapist bring their patients to because it '...puts them into a more suggestible, programmable state.'

Yeah, yeah...


you had me 18 pages ago when you quoted Gandhi to highlight how important positive thoughts are for a happy, healthy life.

Your beliefs become your thoughts
Your thoughts become your words
Your words become your actions
Your actions become your habits
Your habits become your values
Your values become your destiny

Well little Byrd, rest assured your daddy and I are going to fill those delta waves with the most irrefutably affirmative set of beliefs we possible can - just like my parents did for me.

2 comments:

-city-love- said...

wow, does she look like her dad in the first pic! she's a cutie!

...love Maegan said...

amazing.