Monday, December 14, 2009

Future World Rulers

makes me happy.


Kevyn always says, 'Women would rule the world if they didn't hate each other so much.'

It took me a long time to understand what he meant as my life journey thus far has introduced me to many non-judgmental, loving, caring and giving women. Still, over the course of time I have crossed paths with these ladies Kev speaks of - those who have allow their egos to take control over them, finding more strength in bringing other females down rather then in lifting them up.

Well I think it would be safe to say that Marla, the mother of lovely little Charlotte (pictured above), my friend of 27 years, and I are hoping to breed more of the former female kind.

Future rulers of the world if you will.

2 comments:

Kwil said...

such a cute pic!! put a smile on my face.

Cassandra Dini (Lennon's mom) said...

Byrdie is so bright it's hard to believe that she is only 4 months old.

With that smile it looks like she's living The Best Life Ever!