Monday, December 21, 2009

My Sista's Birthday & A Maloney Christmas Party

make me happy.


Today is my sister's birthday. As much as I don't like to have favourite's of anything, you may remember me saying that December 21st is my favourite day of the year - still true. But hey, if anyone out there has a sister as awesome as mine; you'd be picking favourite's too!

While I never cared whether Kev and I were going to have a baby girl or baby boy before, now that I have a girl I do secretly hope for another one. That's simply because I'd love Byrdie to experience the same kind of special relationship that Kelly and I share. And while I'm breaking all my rules today, I'd also like to say that while I'm not down with the whole role playing thing (see here), I LOVE playing the role of baby sister - mainly because Kelly plays the big sister role to perfection.

Having said that...


(and not really related), Kevyn and I got off the island yesterday!


The Maloney's were hosting a Christmas party,


complete with decked halls,

chilled cocktails,


warm appetizers,


and even a homemade birthday cake for Kelly!

Certainly worth leaving the island for.


Best of all, they filled the joint up with all of our nearest and dearest.


Christmas at the Maloney's - it'a good thing... a very, very good thing.

Thanks Dave & Em, and happy birthday big sis.

I'm a lucky girl.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Sisters are the best!

♥ Katinka said...

That's awesome. Glad, you are so happy :)