Friday, January 29, 2010

Evan's Gentle Ways

make me happy.


In case you haven't been able to tell from my previous posts, my nephew Evan is one of the happiest little guys around. He's also very loving, free and generous with his hugs and kisses, overall a softhearted little man.

What you may not know is that little twinkle in The Byrd's eye... is not always that of an angel!


Look at the way she man-handles him!?!


Too much! Too much!

Oh Byrdie - we've got some serious work to do on learning the ways of the genteel.

4 comments:

justme said...

love it....poor evan has no chance against the byrd.

NutritiousMeg said...

These pics had me truly fall in love with those two little muffins. Such a cool friendship forming between them. Love it!

Anonymous said...

that last photo is funny....not the crying but the fact that her face is like yeah thats right I took him down, how you like that followed by evil laugh bahahahaha
Family love!!

Meghan (Making Love In The Kitchen) said...

Awe... these pics had me giggling!