Friday, January 8, 2010

My Collection

makes me happy.


I know I'm very lucky in the fact that Kevyn's jobs allow him to spend a lot of time at home with Cashius, Byrdie and I.

I'm also lucky in that my parents live next door and that my sister, Sandy and Evan like to have stay over visits, be it at our place or theirs.

And lucky am I to have friends who often stop for visits and are happy when we pop by their place.

While there are many lessons and tips I'd like tell Byrdie about as she grows, one of the first ones will surely be about the joy found in collecting moments in time with the people you love.

An invaluable collection indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You SHOULD feel extremely blessed. Those things, though simple, are unobtainable for most.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm expecting soon and heard that both health care and maternity in Canada are amazing. How much time do you girls up there get to stay home for after the baby is born if you plan on going back to work?

Its so wonderful the three of you get to spend so much time together!

Anonymous said...

Sleep over visits at my friend Suz's place are one of the things I miss most about Denver. I'm so happy for you, it sounds wonderful.