Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Repeat

makes me happy.


Santa left this toque under the tree for me this year - how very Canadiana of him.


As you can tell by these multiple photos of me wearing it...


I dig it.

The same thing happened to me with a song today. Kev has turned me onto listening to my iphone while grocery shopping. I'm pretty sure everyone at our local store thinks I'm nuts. I know I dance down the aisles during a good tune and I'm pretty sure I'm singing aloud at times (which may be a little scary as there are a lot of things I am but a singer I am not).

So today I'm listening to the awesome mixed tape playlist that Byrdie's cousin Victoria made for her for Christmas and this song came on.



My mom is a total 50's and 60's rock 'n' roll junky so it brought back a nice feeling of listening to it with her and that playful beat put a bounce in my step and a smile on my face.

I listened to it about 11 times.

My name is Stacy Foley and I am a Repeater.

2 comments:

i am playing outside said...

First of all, you and your friend both have WONDERFUL toques!

Second, I am an absolute hardcore repeater. Sometimes, I will repeat a song for DAYS and forget that other songs exist. For example, at work right now, the song "Wig" by the B-52s is on our soundtrack, and it is emblazoned in my brain. I just listen to it all day and night now, and its to the point that my friends are doing the same, because of me. I just can't stop saying "What's that on your head? A WIG!" lol

So, repeat away! As long as it makes you smile :)

Anonymous said...

Stacy - you should by very happy that you didn't get the matching coat.
lol