Tuesday, February 23, 2010

14lbs 12 oz Of Love

makes me happy.

video

Byrdie had her six month check up today. Doc said she's looking good!

You know what I kinda like about our doctor? He never tells me what percentile her height and weight are in, he just tells me she's doing well.

I have to admit, in the beginning I was sort of curious. But, the more I thought about it, the more I thought, "What does it all matter if she's healthy?"

Would I love her more if she was heavier?

Would I love her less if she was taller?

Absolutely not.

She's healthy and, I think you'd agree after watching the video above, she's happy.

And that's ALL that really matters.

5 comments:

Meghan (Making Love In The Kitchen) said...

I love how you had to splash her around a little- poke for a little action!

Anonymous said...

OMG! INSANELY CUTE! I love her singing voice!
- HappyTipsyGypsy

Kate said...

My daughter just had her 6 week check-up a couple weeks ago - 14lbs. 14oz.!

What is up with the percentiles?! If a baby can be at the low end of them and still be perfectly healthy and happy, what's the point of them?

Kate said...

Oops - 6 MONTH check-up!

Lemon Gloria said...

Ohhhhhh! This little film is one of the cutest things I have seen in my entire life! And I feel like I see cuteness every day with my son, so I'm pretty much a cute expert.