Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Five Year Anniversary

makes me happy.



This past weekend, Saturday February 13th (the Anti-Valetine's Day), Kevyn and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary.

Kevyn surprised me with a dinner out to the restaurant where we got married WITH four of our dear friends who joined us on the first week of our honeymoon all those moons ago.

As I sat there looking around the table I thought, 'Impossible! No way it's been five years?!?'

POSSIBLE.

Moral of the story, life happens quickly.

I hope you're enjoying it - I know I am.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Happy anniversary!

We had our reception at a restaurant too, so we plan to eat there on all of our anniversaries. I'm so glad that we can revisit the day that way.

Hope this will be the best year ever!

Darlene in upstate NY said...

Happy Anniversary! Life does indeed happen quickly, enjoying every day (well mostly,lol)of 25 years and counting with my sweetie.

Amanda said...

congrats on the anniversary!
:)

♥ Katinka said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

i am playing outside said...

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH! :D

dirkules said...

Five long years and the love is just the same! doo doo doo!

justme said...

what a great milestone and anniversary! I'm enjoying hearing about your life....keep up the good work!