Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Whites

make me happy.


Evan got Baptized on Sunday!


Would you check out how awesome his get-up was!?! Is he not just the sweetest little dumpling you've ever seen?


As you may know, organized religion isn't really my cup of tea.


Having said that, I'm all about supporting other people's life choices and was super stoked to share in this special moment with my nephew and both sides of his family.


There was something about the day that got me feeling totally inspired and full of creativity, wanting to mess around with my camera and take tons of photos all afternoon - as seen here in this very cool photo Kevyn captured with his iphone,


nicely done babe.


And can you guess what I think that was all about?


Come on, go ahead and give a guess.


What was it in the air, following us around all Sunday afternoon,


that got me feeling so groovy?


Say it with me people...


love. Love. Love.


You know me too well.

And my daughter stuck her foot in the cake.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guessed I guessed it!! I knew it was going to be LOVE! Great shots. The church looked stunning. The foot in the cake was a great ending! Thanks so much for coming to the 'hood. You and byrdie are a great pair of souls. You were born to be a mom. I keep thinking byrdie is older then she is because you guys got into the groove so quickly! Time for more babies....mars