Friday, March 12, 2010

My Little Soldier

makes me happy.



Any Arrested Development fans out there? In the humble opinion of this household - it was one of the funniest series to ever hit the airways. And making reference to the show in our lives is right up there with finding ways of quoting The Big Lebowski daily.

So if you've watched the show you know Tobias F√ľnke is a Never Nude, which is as straight forward as it sounds... he's never nude (jean shorts in the shower folks).

As one can plainly see, Byrdie is clearly not a Never Nude although, her slight and sporatic naps these days have earned her a similar title, The Never Naps.

Well now the little Byrd is learning how to stand, which is such an awesome milestone to witness. However, part of this process, at least for Byrdie, includes locking her knees.



Ladies and gentlemen, I present for you...

The Never Bends!

Happy weekend!

7 comments:

Mint Julep said...

That is so cute!
Arrested Development was definitely the best show ever created. I'm still upset over the cancellation.

Adel said...

I dont even know what to say except....LMAO....Tooooo cute. She is awesome!

Laura said...

these pictures are hilarious! i needed a good laugh... thank you.

kristen Gale said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe she can stand already!!!! that's nuts. She's growing up so fast, my god!

Kate said...

Oh how I miss Arrested Development!

I think our daughters are very similar - small but STRONG! We've got a Never-Bends over here too!

Great pics!

Lemon Gloria said...

This is one of the funniest pictures ever! The cuteness!

And I never saw Arrested Development when it was on, so I am new to the joys of it. It's just too clever for an American audience - no wonder it didn't last.

Andrea said...

Agreed! A.D. one of the best show.EVER.

Little Byrdie is very precious!