Monday, March 8, 2010

Wonder

makes me happy.


Today is my birthday and someone very kind ordered up an absolutely glorious sunny day for me!

While Kev had originally made plans to take me shopping for my birthday, neither of us could pass on the opportunity of taking advantage of such beautiful weather. So, we loaded up the car, grab a couple cups of Timmy's, called a few of Byrdie's friends, and headed off to The Toronto Zoo!


I thought for sure, being my birthday and all, that one of us was going to score big on our roll up the rims.


Yeah - not so much.


But really,


an afternoon spent hanging with...


these 3 guys, beats free doughnuts any day of the week!


I've heard it said before,


that one of the most amazing...


parts about raising a baby...


is getting to see the world through their eyes.


For the first time again, if you will.


I get it.

It is magical...


and a ton of fun...


and can't wait to go back and show her more.

Anyone care to join us?

5 comments:

Kate said...

Pick me! Pick me! :)

Looks like you had a great day - happy birthday!

Kelly said...

Today was my birthday too!!!! Happy birthday
to us!
What a gorgeous day it was :)

justme said...

me!!!

Anonymous said...

Me! Me! Me!

Jen

Lisa said...

My B-Day too, and I'm another TO girl! Happy birthday to all of us, even though I'm late reading the post! Belated is better than not at all ;-)