Friday, April 23, 2010

Barbie Limbs

make me happy.


Tonight it was my turn to send out the iphoto updates, as Kev was working while The Byrd and I did the bath and bedtime dance.

When I snapped that shot above I almost couldn't believe it was real myself even though I was seeing it live in person.


Just so Kev didn't think I digitally manipulated it I shot another one with the accompanying text... "Wow!"

Funny enough my old gymnastic coach just contacted me this week asking when I was going to get The Byrd into the gym.

Maybe sooner then I thought?!?

Happy weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Kids are crazy flexible. They pay no mind to how they bend and twist. None the less, so super cute. And yes, beautiful eyes!

gwenstyles said...

haha that's incredible!

Lemon Gloria said...

That second photo is completely hilarious!

Kate said...

Looks like you've got a little yogi on your hands!

Oh, to have their flexibility, eh? :)