Monday, April 26, 2010

Betty's 6th Birthday

makes me happy.


Yesterday Elizabeth turned 6!

So today, we went back...


to the zoo!


While daddy didn't join us today,


I think Byrdie still had a great time,


in large part...


because she was enamoured by the birthday girl.


As thrilled as I was to ring in 6 with Elizabeth, I was also pretty stoked to spend a sunny afternoon with her folks.


And of course, her little brother.


Upon returning home we found Kev hard at work with my dad preparing for our home renovations.

(Don't feel too sorry for him, he did get a round of golf in before the hard labour began ; )


It's beginning to feel surreal that this project is actually going to begin.

I promise lots of detailed renovation posts coming up,


cause I really want to try and share with you the overwhelming positive feelings buzzing around here.

It almost feels like my 6th birthday!

No comments: