Friday, April 9, 2010

Our Readers

make me happy.



While Skyping with my girlfriend Meghan the other day she asked me how my blog was going.

I told her I still loved my blog as much as ever, my only frustration was that I have so much more I want to photograph and write about. The thing is, by the time I put the Byrd down for the night, I'm just about ready to hit the hay myself.

So if my posts seem a little more brief then usual, it's simply because my days are full - almost as full as my heart. At the end of the day, when my head does crash into my pillow, I'm so very, very grateful for the reasons of my exhaustion.

Still, I'd like to thank you for your continued readership and support.

Always much appreciated.

5 comments:

Suze said...

I love the three of you! Reading your blog brightens my day :)

Meghan (Making Love In The Kitchen) said...

I am happiest writing and cooking. But if I didn't do other things, I would have no one to cook for and nothing much to write about. I am grateful that I don't have the time to write all that I want to share. To be stressing over this- is such a blessing.

Mint Julep said...

I feel you girl! Same over here. BTW, I'm still happy with your posts. I think they are better than ever!

justme said...

agreed with the other two...you and your blog, even what little or more you can do in a day and capture, are such a great part of my day and have been for...wow, years now

Kate said...

I feel like I'm pretty busy, and I'm not working, getting ready for a reno, etc. You are Superwoman!

And I'm with everyone else - still loving your blog!