Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This Commercial

makes me happy.



I think I have some sort of food poisoning.

It began around 11pm last night with an up-chuck in the toilet, followed by a number of sprints from the bedroom with my head buried in the garbage pail up-chucking all the way back to the toilet. To which Kev kept shouting, "If you're not done throwing up maybe you should stay in the washroom!!"

Yeah - not so funny Kev.

Luckily his humour usually does hit the mark. Like this Old Spice commercial he brought to my attention the other day. Brilliant.

Now... back to the fetal position.

3 comments:

Kwil said...

Oh no! Feel better soon!!

I also enjoy the old spice commercials hahaha

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better now.
I like this video clip, cool ! :-)
Chris

Hrushowy said...

I'm on a horse