Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Way She Melts My Heart

makes me happy.



You know what was the worst part about being sick these last few days?

Not having 100% of my usually energy to give Byrdie.

While I don't think there was anything I could have done to avoid this recent mess of Barfy McPukerson (although you won't catch me eating fish tacos anytime soon), it does remind why I eat all those heads of broccoli every week and take the time to exercise every day.

Certainly I do it for myself, knowing it's an important aspect of living my best life, but having a little extra incentive in the form of The Byrd... that doesn't hurt either.

2 comments:

Lemon Gloria said...

She is beyond adorable, always. I'm glad you're feeling better. Throwing up and lying in fetal position waiting for it to be over is just brutal.

Kate said...

Hope you're back to your usually energetic self soon!