Monday, May 17, 2010

Hoofing It

makes me happy.


I was working down at the Toronto Stock Exchange this morning at 7:30am.


That means, when and where I get off the subway is busy with early morning professionals.


To get off the subway platform and back above ground we are provided with the option of either taking the escalator or the stairs.


Without question, I choose the stairs.


Always.

I know, given the option, that's not everyone's first choice but, here's the question I have for you...


even if taking the stairs isn't your first choice,


would you WAIT IN LINE?!? to take the escalator with a flight of empty stairs staring back at you?


People do!


Mind blowing.


What does this story have to do with these photos from gorgeous Emma's baby shower?

Nothing.

Just wanted to share some sweet photos from my Sunday afternoon and a silly story from my Monday morning.

No comments: