Friday, June 18, 2010

Band-It Sales

make me happy.


Well, our World Cup Band-It sales have been... so-so.


Distribution is proving much more challenging then anticipated.


But the people who like them... like them a lot.

Seriously. Look at that smile!


Still the process, for me, has been awesome.

I haven't felt this uncomfortable in years and uncomfortable is where you want to be if you want to learn and grow, right?

And I still think Band-It fever is about to hit, which will ROCK, yes?

So all in all, I'm thinking it's going to be a pretty rad weekend.

Affirmative.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Hey guys, I've been interested in buying one of these, but I can't quite figure out what it is from the web site.

Is it flat or a circle of fabric or tied? I'm not usually so dense. :)

Is there a photo I can look at where it's not being used? If that makes sense.

I drive a Jeep Wrangler in the summer and need something to contain my hair when I put it up.

dave maloney said...

think maybe i should try doing up my fly?!?!?

stacy said...

hey deb

it a seamless, stretchy tube of soft fabric.

it's perfect for holding your hair back, as you can see in my gardening photo below.

i also wear it to play softball.

as i drove a yj for over 10 years (and still do occasionally) i can tell you it would be the perfect thing to keep you hair contained.

thanks for asking - i will make some changes to the site to give people a better understanding.