Friday, July 23, 2010

Hot Hot Hot

makes me happy.



This summer in Toronto has been hot, hot, hot.

I love it.

It reminds me of being a kid and playing outside with Kelly. I remember the air being so thick and heavy, those buzzing bugs (that I thought were wires buzzing?), and the sun just beating down on us.

Now while I don't like air conditioning, and I understand it's a personal choice, I do get why Kelly and Sandy purchased a couple portal units (I call them The Robots - they make really funky noises) and have been running the shit out Ol' Bessy (the window unit that came with the house - which I haven't turned on in the last two years). It's been hot.

They've also been kind enough to try and turn them off in the evenings and open all the windows because they know how much I like the summer air (I kind of think they're getting into it too).

So all this got me wondering why it is that I like having the windows open and the breeze (or lack there of) mingling in.

Only one word came to mind.

Connected.

That is all.

Happy Friday.

No comments: