Friday, July 16, 2010

This Summer

makes me happy.



Life is trucking along very nicely over here.

The renovations are coming along fantastically (look for another video update coming shortly).

We're still loving living with Kelly, Sandy & Evan.

And I'm loving the weather in Toronto this summer.


I've wanted to tell you since last week about these burgers I made, along side a big salad with this dressing. Both were terribly delicious and we all shit for days afterward.

Just sayin' is all.

The rest is some randomness I just wanted to share...










video


video


good, yes?

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Meghan (Making Love In The Kitchen) said...

Totally is the best summer! I have been in the city for all of two nights since July- the rest is play time by water. So fun! Love to you and your fam.

J said...

OMG you two!! I had on HGTV this morning and saw this girl and was like, huh, that looks like Stacy! AND THEN there is Kevyn!! How cool. You are celebrities!

The episode is not over yet, but I am loving it! Cashius is too cute too. :)

I think you need your own show!

...love Maegan said...

oh I love summer. These are precious ...and shitting for days is almost always a good thing, lol.