Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Reno Timeline

makes me happy.



This is what I have decided about renovation time-lines...

Don't have them.

You see, I believe you have to know, everything is moving along at the fastest rate possible. Any energy put toward wishing something was done before it's actually been done is, plain and simple, energy wasted.

Besides, it's so much fun enjoying the small victories.

Renovations, like all the other wonderful things in life, seem to be a series of small victories strung together.

3 comments:

Mint Julep said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Laura said...

just rewards., in my book. so beautiful you 2-- how exciting!!

Kate said...

You are much more patient than I!

We had a bathroom reno (on our only bathroom!) while I was pregnant last year and I spent the whole time trying to calculate how much longer it would take.

And guess what? It didn't make it go any faster!

Enjoy the process!