Friday, September 3, 2010

The Summer Sky

makes me happy.



I found the sky above our house fascinating this summer. More often then not, it was a slight variation of the sky above.

I took quite a few photos of it. So many in fact that, I began to think it was silly. Why am I taking so many photos of the same thing?

A few rainy days, some all in a row, and I now know why. They rocked.

And while I'm normally all very accepting of the weather, whatever it mat be, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't longing for some of those fluffy summer clouds this weekend.

Especially on Sunday as I already had to postpone The Byrd's pool party once due to increment weather.

So please send us some sunny vibes on Sunday, and if they work - then pop on by for a swim.

Happy Labour Day weekend.

No comments: