Friday, October 29, 2010

Balls

make me happy.



I was thinking more about those older bathroom photos I was talking about yesterday and knew I had seen one kicking around recently.

Ahhh, yes. There it was, in one of Kev's Facebook albums.

Must have been a little nipple - y in there that day?!?

It's funny how it turns up so small here after pulling it off Facebook. That's okay, less detail may be a good thing. Maybe I should be practicing more modesty now that I'm a mom?

Maybe?

Maybe not.

I love the human body. Boobs, bums, legs, arms, backs, necks, nipples - they're all cool by me.

No need for embarrassment. As Greg Focker would remind us: "Oh, you can milk just about anything with nipples. "

And Jack Byrnes would reply : "I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me? "

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Adel said...

I agree... Especially when your a mom. Got to teach those kids that there is nothing to be ashamed of...unless its a photo of your balls..hehehe