Monday, October 25, 2010

Deb's Cottage

makes me happy.


When you're pregnant, and going to the doctor what feels like every other day, you get asked a lot, "Date of your last menstrual period?"


Mine was October 24th 2008.


Two years ago yesterday.


Shortly after that date I became pregnant with Byrdie.


Two years later, shy a couple of weeks, Byrdie and I spent our first night apart as I took off for a 24 hour jaunt to my good friend Deb's cottage.


Exercises were enjoyed...


as was fresh cottage air.


Chit chatting while dinner came together...


and sipping of the champagne.


General silliness,


and frolic.


It was nice to know Kevyn had everything under control,


that was out of my control.


So I kicked my leg(s) up...


and relaxed.

1 comment:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Lovely. And it makes me miss my girls. A lot.