Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dog Stories

make me happy.



I just began reading The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. Kevyn's mom gave him the book for his birthday this summer. Both his parents like doing that - giving him books. And his wife likes reading them. Win - Win.

So this book is written from the point of view of the family dog who's smart, compassionate and obsessed with opposable thumbs (I stole that part from the back cover).



Reminds me a lot of my sweet Cashius.

Although I'm not sure about the thumb part.

But I am sure about how much we love her.

3 comments:

justme said...

one of the BEST BOOKS....EVER. it is one of the best written books with some of the best perspectives.

beans said...

great book! perfect for a dog lover :)

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Adorable pictures!