Thursday, October 28, 2010

Empty Spaces

make me happy.


Kev and lived in the basement of this house 5 years ago, right around the time we got married.

It was shortly after our marriage that I began candidly capturing our life together with my camera.

I believe I have quite a few shots of us in this mirror from back then, very simaliar to the shot above that I took today, and I thought it would be fun to share them.

No can do. Those photos are stored on The Beast (our 2003 eMac). And The Beast is part of a whole pile of STUFF that I keep moving around. From this basement, to that garage. This storage unit, to that crawl space.

And that's exactly what I was going to do after I snapped that photo. To move more STUFF around.

Not much drives me nuts.

Complaining drives me nuts.

And STUFF drives me nuts.


In other news... look who was rockin' the middle peak this afternoon?!?

Yeeaahh.

No comments: