Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Giving Thanks

makes me happy.


This past weekend we, up here in Canada, celebrated Thanksgiving.


I totally dig Thanksgiving.


It's fall and the leaves are gorgeous, evenings are early and beautiful.


Turkey and stuffing rocks.


As do turkey sandwiches with pickled onions the next day.


It's time I get to spend with the ones I love.


And best of all,


it's a day devoted to feeling grateful.

Which, in my humble opinion, is one of the best feelings we humans can feel.

2 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I totally dig the grateful vibe too.

Fit With Flash said...

I have come to the conclusion (after reading about October Canadian Thanksgiving on Hey Lady Grey) that having Thanksgiving in October is WAY better than having it at the end of November here. You've got fall weather, fall leaves, and way better photo opps.