Friday, November 26, 2010

Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

makes me happy.


Kelly and I thought we'd be all clever and get the kids to see Santa as early in the season as possible.


Still, the mall was insane!


And the parking lot?!?


Ahhh, the parking lot where I stood fumbling with my stroller that wouldn't unfold...


for 10 minutes, waving on the 20 or so cars that stopped thinking I was trying to pack up rather then unpack, hoping to snag my spot.


"No, no! Keep going! I'm just a fumbling idiot who can't unfold her stroller!"


A test of patience indeed.


But we get inside. Folded stroller and all.


And we have time to try and unfold it while we stand in line.

Kelly pulling one end, me pulling the other, mom chasing the kids.


Then there was Santa!

And tears.

Let the holiday season begin! Looks like it's going to be a good one.

No comments: